Progressive delivery is one of the additional services that our company offers to clients who order extensive and complicated orders of 10+ single-spaced and 20+ double-spaced pages. If you opt for this service, you need to pay +15% to the order sum to benefit from:
- One of the best writers, as well as editors, who will take care of your order and make it perfect.
- Personal manager who will control the writing process and ensure instant and effective communication between you and the writer.
- Extended period of free revisions that equals to 30 days, whereas it lasts only 2 days for usual orders.
- Drafts/parts of the paper* that are sent to you before deadline expiration so that you could keep track of the writing process and provide feedback.
- If the order has a deadline of 4 or less days, you will receive one draft when 50% of the deadline expires. The draft will constitute 25% of the required length. For instance, if you order a paper of 20 pages to be completed within 3 days, you will receive a draft of 5 pages in 1 day and 12 hours.
- If the order has a deadline of 5 to 11 days, you will receive two drafts when 25% and 50% of the deadline expires. The drafts will constitute 25% and 50% of the required length respectively.
- If the order has a deadline of 12 or more days, you will receive three drafts when 25%, 50% and 75% of the deadline expires. The drafts will constitute 25%, 50%, and 75% of the required length respectively.
- If you want to receive drafts in a different way, a personal plan of delivery may be designed for you. All you need to do is to express your preferences to the manager of the order. All the peculiarities will be taken into account.
Special Services for Short Papers (1-20 Pages)
Summary of the Paper (1 page)
If you order this summary, you will receive all the main points of the paper being summarized and conveniently arranged on 1 page (300 words). This service is specifically useful for those who need to present and report on their research paper in class.
Draft of the Paper
If you pay for this service, you will receive a 1-page draft of your paper when 50% of the set deadline expires. The draft will be 300 words long if the paper is double-spaced or 600 words long if it is single-spaced. For instance, if you order a paper of 4 pages to be completed within 2 days, you will receive a draft of 300 words in 1 day.
In case of short papers, a period of free revisions is limited to 2 days after deadline expiration. If you decide to purchase an extended revision service, you can request a revision for a prolonged period of time, namely 14 days.